When you visit the website www.flaphofficial.com ("the website"), FLAPH ApS will process personal data about you. We want to ensure a safe and good shopping experience, which is why you will find information here on how and what data we collect, as well as how your data is processed.
FLAPH (FLAPH ApS)
VAT number: 42834041
Category of Personal Data
- Contact person: As a contact person at a supplier or other business partner, we process your personal data when you send us emails, for example, in connection with our existing contractual relationship with the company you are employed by or in connection with the conclusion or termination of a contract with the company you are employed by. We also process your personal data if we market our products to you as a contact person at a potential customer or an existing customer. We process general personal information about you, including your name, email address, telephone number, address, your position in the company, customer ID, etc. When you make a purchase from us, we need the following information to send the item to you: Name, address, telephone number, and email address. FLAPH does not collect personally identifiable information from third parties and does not store information about payment methods, such as card numbers, bank account numbers, or similar.
Purpose and Legal Basis
The purpose of processing your personal data when you visit the website is to provide you with a good experience and provide you with the necessary information about our company and the services we offer.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is that we assess that our legitimate interests outweigh your interests. We refer to Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. We believe that we have a legitimate interest in offering interested parties in our company a good user experience when they visit the website.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal data is stored for five years in accordance with applicable rules from the Danish tax authority (SKAT). Afterward, the information is deleted. Data that is necessary to fulfill a completed order and is no longer needed will be deleted after 14 days.
Withdrawal of Consent
You always have the opportunity to be informed about the information we have registered about you and at any time, withdraw your consent. If you wish to receive this information or withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previous consent and up until the time of withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from that point onwards.
You always have the right to have incorrect information corrected.
According to data protection regulations, individuals have several rights regarding the processing of their personal data by the company. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain access to the information we process about you and several other details.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have incorrect information about you corrected.
- Right to erasure: In certain cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our regular general deletion occurs.
Right to restriction of processing
In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your information. If you have the right to restrict the processing, we may only process the information with your consent or for establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims, or for protecting a person or important societal interests, excluding storage.
Right to object
In certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing purposes.
Right to data portability
In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have these personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can find more information about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guide on the rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency
If you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency. You can find the contact information of the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Recipients of your personal data
In certain cases, where it is deemed necessary and legitimate, FLAPH may share your personal data with subsidiaries, suppliers, partners, or other third parties.
We have engaged a number of data processors who may process personal data about you in certain cases. However, these data processors solely process your personal data on our behalf, based on our instructions and solely for our purposes. The data processors may, for example, be providers of various IT systems and similar services.
What do we use personal data for?
We may use your personal data to:
- Serve your online order (e.g., to send your goods, etc.).
- Register and maintain your profile.
- Provide you with the opportunity to participate in certain services, such as signing up for online contests and promotions.
- Deliver your goods/your order.
- Ensure smooth operations and provide good customer service for our online business.
Access to your personal data
You always have the opportunity to find out what information we have registered about you. If you wish to receive this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always have incorrect information removed or corrected.